Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Eastern Potent
2,654 Posts
Yeah, those look like converts, seeing as how the only obvious khornate thing is the shoulder, but you can order those from forgeworld, or the khorne termie upgrade kit.

EDIT: If you look on the website, on the homepage the white dwarf section it says they were converted.

·
Registered
100 Posts
"A man known simply as 'Dave' sent me these pictures of his Khorne Chaos Space Marine Terminators. He modelled them using pieces from the Space Wolves Wolf Guard Terminators kit, the Chaos Marauders kit and the Forge World World Eaters conversion set.

Dave basecoated his models in Mechrite Red and then washed them heavily twice with Devlan Mud and then with Baal Red. He then highlighted the armour with Blood Red and Macharius Solar Orange."

Simply conversions so anyone could make Termis this badass, just grab some kits and paint them up.

edit: http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/blogPost.jsp?aId=12900011a

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
These are Dave80y's Khornate Space Wolf Terminators over at Bolter and Chainsword.

Linky.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Lol, I really dont see a point in NOT buying it...
$9.00 US for a monthly magazine that is 80+% advertisement for models I can look at for free online and articles that are poorly and/or incorrectly written.

White Dwarf and the yearly GW product catalog are worthless.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
yeah as others have said, DEFINITLY not new models. they are converts.

just to prove my point, the storm shield is a SW storm shield with a Marauder shield glued ontop of it. Legs are Wolf Termie legs on the same Terminator.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts