Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Holy crapballs he looks badass. Wonder what has provoked a new Kharn though, why not a new Lucius or Typhus? Kharn's re-release is a part of something I am sure, the question though is what?

LotN

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Looks very nice indeed. Possibly prompted by his new book. Won't get it though. I have the old model, and he IS badass.

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Holy crapballs he looks badass. Wonder what has provoked a new Kharn though, why not a new Lucius or Typhus? Kharn's re-release is a part of something I am sure, the question though is what?

LotN
Because Khorne. Tzeentch had the news for one whole day, before GW stepped in and went:

"So we see you saw the new Tzeentch sorcerer. Exciting huh? BUT HERE'S MORE KHORNE!"

The model is absolutely bad-ass though.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I approve for obvious reasons.

With luck, we may be seeing new models for each of the champions. Since we already have Kharn and (potentially) Ahriman, I suspect we may also get a new Typhus and Lucius. It looks to be a great time for chaos.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Lucky, I was just considering buying the old one. This one is much better.

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A new pic from the upcoming WD. I now have a major gripe. Gorechild is nothing like it is on the Angron mini. If you have an image of what it looks like, why try and reinvent it? I get the whole skulls-out-the-ass Khorne motif that we've all grown kinda tired of since AoS came out, but this is just too stupid.

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Really? I'd say it's about their. To me it looks like Gorechild, if Gorechild had spent the last 10,000 years in the hands of one of Khornes most favoured followers. The warp changes everything after all. But no, the shape is there, the power connections are also look the same. Remember Gorechild also had to be extensively repaired and rebuilt, the two axes were in complete ruin when Angron discarded them.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yeah I think it looks great

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Also, isn't one of those axes gore father as well? Gore child being the one we see less clearly? And as has been, lint before the full warping power of chaos had time to change them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts