Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
It's Bruce's influence for sure. Like AC/DC? Nah, too fast a pace for Malcom Young to keep on rhythm guitar and has too many beat changes for Phil Rudd to comprehend. That and the lyrics are more than 12 words combined in the entire song. :biggrin: (I am a huge AC/DC fan, but damn if they ain't repetitive, damn if they ain't repetitive, damn if they ain't repetitive.)

I liked it, for one it is new Maiden, so that is always good for something. Second, it will get radio air time which is good. Third, they will be touring with a new album, and it's always excellent to see Maiden live.

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's Bruce's influence for sure. Like AC/DC? Nah, too fast a pace for Malcom Young to keep on rhythm guitar and has too many beat changes for Phil Rudd to comprehend. That and the lyrics are more than 12 words combined in the entire song. :biggrin: (I am a huge AC/DC fan, but damn if they ain't repetitive, damn if they ain't repetitive, damn if they ain't repetitive.)

I liked it, for one it is new Maiden, so that is always good for something. Second, it will get radio air time which is good. Third, they will be touring with a new album, and it's always excellent to see Maiden live.
I'm pretty sure that Maiden went on tour a few days ago. If not today. That song may be on the playlist, as they released it whilst on the radio. They are doing a British Date this year, at the Sonisphere festival, but sadly I can't go :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts