Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Seems the Imperium looted themselves an Ork vehicle. Things must be getting desperate.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Looks pretty good, the name isn't bad. That vehicle while not looking great with those tracks (too high and short) would look good with wheels I think.

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
I'm all for a bit of High Gothic, but I think it needs to be applied sparingly. Mottoes and Space Marine stuff should be High Gothic. Leave the Imperial Guard in Low Gothic.

The armoured car doesn't look particularly promising, but it's not a detailed enough picture for me to like it or dislike it.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Name: I despise.
Armored Car: I always wanted them to release an armored car, but going by the pic, I take it back.

I may not speak high gothic/latin but militarium sounds like military and tempestus sounds like storm. so what I am hear is storm military or military storm.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
So are these going to be a whole new army, or just an additional mini codex? Not impressed with the tank, but can't see enough of the infantry to form an opinion. They look like a plastic storm trooper model as far as I can see.
I thought it was the new IG, just noticed the 'dex' is ebook only.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
That codex was only 72 pages. Doesn't look like its the full IG, rather something more like a supplement.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
dude

i can't wait for the Apocalypse tank conversion that will come to people from that car thing

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Seems the Imperium looted themselves an Ork vehicle. Things must be getting desperate.

I thought it was an ork vehicle. I know it will be pretty soon I think that would make a great ork trukk.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 109 Posts