1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· For Da Boss
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

So i have started my own business,
View attachment 8620
http://hobbysupplies.flyingcart.com/index.php?p=home

im specializing in scenic supplies at the moment, just to start off with, and then i wish to move on into larger areas like tools, glues, sculpting etc.

but i have a problem, as you can see i have a limited range for now, but i would like to expand, so if there is a scenic supply that you would like, eg maybe slabs of broken concrete, or hedges and trees, put foward your ideas and suggestions.

I will give rep to any good ideas, and excellent ideas will hopefully be featured on my webpage.

I am willing to make pre made trees and hedges, and exploring resin for tree stumps and other landscaping stuff like rocks or the like.

· For Da Boss
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks like there is hardly any ideas coming up? at least the ones posted are great ideas, i will definitly look into tree stumps Skartooth, and papasmurf124 i will definitly look into all your ideas apart from the skulls, mainly because it would be to hard to pull off, but all the other things should be good to have up there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.