Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4,632 Posts
looks like there is hardly any ideas coming up? at least the ones posted are great ideas, i will definitly look into tree stumps Skartooth, and papasmurf124 i will definitly look into all your ideas apart from the skulls, mainly because it would be to hard to pull off, but all the other things should be good to have up there.
I did have a think first time around, but to be honest it's difficult to think of anything that hasn't been done already. I can think of at least 1 place that does very nice wood elf style tree stump bases for example.

As long as you make good looking stuff you should get business regardless of originality. I'd recommend joining several forums and sending some free samples out to their best painters. If they use your bases/scenery and give you a mention on CMON it's bound to get you some business.

Your site is pretty well laid out too which will help, a lot of shops that sell very nice minis & scenery shoot themselves in the foot by having labyrinthe websites which are horrible to navigate.

Good luck with it :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.