Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
This Nurgle release keeps getting better each week. Thank you GW (& if you're listening please do the Cult of Slaanesh & give it this much love).
Starting with making the demonettes look like something someone would actually want and not a transgender that had a botched operation.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Khorne has Lord of Battles, Nurgle has the Lord of Boils.

·
Registered
432 Posts
With these new Nurgle releases, I had a thought that these "Beasts" with the awesome looking riders, could be proxied for Palanquins of Nurgle, seeing as there are none (bar for Epidermus)...

·
Registered
773 Posts
With these new Nurgle releases, I had a thought that these "Beasts" with the awesome looking riders, could be proxied for Palanquins of Nurgle, seeing as there are none (bar for Epidermus)...
I beg to differ... I still have this one (or at least one like it) back from the 80s i think... cos it was acceptable in the 80s..... it was acceptable at the timeeeeeeeeee!.

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
The book is probably more interesting than the model (which is saying something.) While Nurgle is ascendant at the moment, the book does provide rules to combine Warriors, Daemons, and Beasts of Chaos in a single army once again, alongside rules for new monstrous units, heroes, and magic items. There'll also be numerous scenarios and a lengthy background section about where the forces of Chaos stand now at the end of days.

This book is a highly allocated product (more so than Nagash for some reason)- if you want one, you'd better let your local store know like...now.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts