Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
I dont hate kyme as much as others. I really enjoyed his audio drama "censure" and vulkan lives was decent. Ill get this for sure.

·
Registered
279 Posts
And then nick kyme writes it.

I'm going to enjoy getting this to read how shit it will be.
Since you have such strong opinions on how bad most authors are, why dont you try and become one, because by the way you talk, it couldnt be too hard to be better then them right?

You really should be nicer. These authors spend much time creating these books, and if you dont like them thats fine, but dont be such an ass about it.

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
It's hard not to be an ass about it when Kyme write the kind of shit he does. Mcneill annoys me, he tries too hard to write meaningless or over complicated twists, hamfists characters from his other works into his novels etc etc. That being said, I still did enjoy A Thousand Sons, I didn't mind Fulgrim, even False Gods had its moments.

But Kyme. My god do I feel like I've lost some brain cells after reading his novels.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
It's hard not to be an ass about it when Kyme write the kind of shit he does. Mcneill annoys me, he tries too hard to write meaningless or over complicated twists, hamfists characters from his other works into his novels etc etc. That being said, I still did enjoy A Thousand Sons, I didn't mind Fulgrim, even False Gods had its moments.

But Kyme. My god do I feel like I've lost some brain cells after reading his novels.
Try Nick Kyme's Chirugeon short about Fabius Bile. A lot of people have been rather suprised by it, adds real depth to ol' fabius and dramatically fleshes out his backstory. I think its one of his better writtings. I feel that he have a much better handle on the emperor's children, than the salamanders.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Try Nick Kyme's Chirugeon short about Fabius Bile. A lot of people have been rather suprised by it, adds real depth to ol' fabius and dramatically fleshes out his backstory. I think its one of his better writtings. I feel that he have a much better handle on the emperor's children, than the salamanders.
Imperfect had that same effect on me. He has done 2 good EC-shorts IMO.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts