Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just to introduce myself my names Chris im 26 from the south west uk.

Currently building/painting Imperial fist army want to build the 3rd Company never painted yellow before but really enjoying it.

Found Heresy online looking for some tutorials for my chaplain.
hoping to meet some like minded ppl and hopefully improve my painting skills and maybe meeting some in my area

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Welcome to Heresy! :drinks:

Yellow is a pain in my ass! I've done it decently a couple times, but holy crap the time I spent accomplishing those goals. Might be why my IF army only has a couple painted models :grin:

Do you have any pictures of what you've been working on thus far?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome welcome, good luck with yellow, it's always been my nemesis when it comes to painting.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy! :good:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
pics

hope this works pic of the first couple of marines ive got painted up.

my Cpt Lysander, librarian and Terminators arrived today cant wait to start them

Attachments

·
8,723 Posts
You should start a Project Log so people can view your progress :good:

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
If you prop a few pieces of blank white paper up behind your models and keep your light source behind you, your picture quality will improve greatly. Lookin' like a nice consistent yellow though! :eek:k:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the tips on the pics
and where would i start up a project log just start a new thread ?. would be handy to have one of them will keep me motivated to finish the army :p

·
8,723 Posts
* Red text is typically a link. If you hover over it with your mouse it will become underlined and you can click it.
This. :) Sorry, I should have highlighted that :laugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts