Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I've been playing 40k for a little over a year now, but had a short break to take a all expenses-payed trip to lovely Iraq courtesy of the U.S. Army.

Anyway A friend told me about this site and i figured it would be a great way to get back in the flow of the game and get some answers to questions.

I was a 'nid player, but since the new codex was released for them i figured this might be a good opportunity to explore changing main armies, which brings me to my question.

For plague marines I cannot find an actual page reference that states that they get feel no pain and blight grenades. CSM's with a mark of nurgle get demonic resiliance and true grit, but nothing else is mentioned. So as best as i can tell Plague marines are not truly entitled to Feel No Pain. Can someone please help me out with a reference? (a page # would be helpful)

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Judging by your special rules listed it is the 3.5 ed codex you have. True grit and demonic resilience went from the new codex.(However general consensus is that the old one was better.)
Welcome to heresy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts