Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just wanted to say what's up. I could use some advice for some of my armies and would love to know how everyone else plays!

·
We fly for the Emperor!
201 Posts
Hey all,

Just wanted to say what's up. I could use some advice for some of my armies and would love to know how everyone else plays!
Welcome to Heresy, Typhos!
What is your army? Feel free to share them on the Army List section, or the painting section if you want to share your paintings.

I personally played Space Marines, Grey Knights, and Imperial Guards. Now I want to try the Dark Angels or Tau.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm a big chaos space marine and Blood Angels fan.

I just currently bought an ork battle force. I also bought an empire battalion as well as a Dark Elves battalion.

I'm mostly going to play with my wife.

Anyone play with orks?

·
We fly for the Emperor!
201 Posts
I'm a big chaos space marine and Blood Angels fan.

I just currently bought an ork battle force. I also bought an empire battalion as well as a Dark Elves battalion.

I'm mostly going to play with my wife.

Anyone play with orks?
I don't play orks, but surely you will find your green-skinned brothers to start another WAAAGGHH!!!!! in this forum. Their army list is here

You are very lucky, having a wife that is playing with you! We are lucky to have even a supporting wife that allows us to spend some of our money for plastic soldiers :)

Enjoy the forum, mate!

·
Jeep's and Harley's
1,997 Posts
Welcome to the forum ... best place to be.

I play using the BA codex but I rather enjoy just about all of 40K, the lore, fluff etc.

The people here are really helpful and will try to steer you in the right direction for any questions you might have. Again ... welcome to Heresy.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Greetings Typhos! Welcome to the Heresy! :drinks:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Really anxious to get started discussing painting techniques and strategy!

Anyone in particular good at talking about either?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts