Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
That's right folks, Gaunt and the boys (and girls) of the Tanith First and Only return this November at the Black Library Weekender in a new title.

This book will be available first at the Black Library Weekender, and there'll be a special Sabbat Worlds Seminar to mark the occasion. Join us for the celebration this November.

Right from the newsletter in my inbox.

Edit: Could this be the delayed 'The Warmaster' that I had heard mutterings about?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Sadly this is not a 'Warmaster' - Abnett said this himself at his Facebook page. So this could be one of only 2 things - updated up to current GG books 'Sabbat worlds crusade' background book; or short and overpriced event exclusive graphic novel, like 'macragges honor' first was.
Anyway more GG is always good, but I was really hoping for 'Warmaster'. I'm sooo miss stalk tanks; sons of sek and blood pact - I could read anything about them now

·
Registered
279 Posts
Sadly this is not a 'Warmaster' - Abnett said this himself at his Facebook page. So this could be one of only 2 things - updated up to current GG books 'Sabbat worlds crusade' background book; or short and overpriced event exclusive graphic novel, like 'macragges honor' first was.
Anyway more GG is always good, but I was really hoping for 'Warmaster'. I'm sooo miss stalk tanks; sons of sek and blood pact - I could read anything about them now
hey macragges honour was amazing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.