Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

New Gaunt's Ghosts book - spoilers...

4K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  Wise Guy Sam 
Your kidding me Wraith right? - hardly any of the main characters die. Thats the only problem I have with the series. Abnett did kill off a couple in the earlier books but now they seem a little bullet proof. However don't ask me who I want dead. I don't want any of them dead specifically but I think the series needs to be shaken up a bit.
I do not want to seem arrogant on my very first post here, but there are an awful lot of quite cool characters in the series that die.
"Try Again" Bragg, Cuu (a badarse but still nice in the book for keeping people on edge), that sniper girl that stood up for Larkin (forgot her name) and Corbec...

I've read all Gaunt's Ghosts except for only in death, I have just started that one, for now the only thing I can say about it is that it does start SLOW...rather dull if you ask me, hope it's not that blend for the rest of the novel.

I have the quaint tendecy to read the last page of a book before I start, and fuck me over the last page is no fun in terms of content :/!

Anyway, As I've read in other posts here abnett 'll take a GG break, hope he'll pick up with a feisty one after this \m/.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.