Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Warsmith
1,190 Posts
I agree @neferhet, mechwarrior would like a word...
Eh its only Microsoft who owns the rights to that bit of IP, not like any of the Unseen.. Which would bring Harmony Gold into the ring (and suddenly the whole internet supports GW's Legal team, well the whole internet who knows what I am talking about)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Like was already said, probably a precurser dread. Looks a tad like the old space crusade dreads to me, could be a revamp of that design style.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Das uniboob.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Anyone else notice it looks like it has a heavy bolter under that armored shelf it calls a chest?
I noticed them when this was posted, if you look closely you can see the edge of another ammo can. so maybe 2 heavy bolters, or a twinlinked one....

my guess would be twinlinked auto cannon (same rules as the sicarian), twin linked heavy bolter, and the missle launcher being the anti air platform, hyperious [sp]? with roughly the same special rules as a mortis, around 220 points base.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Fucking hated it whenever that twat appeared in space crusade. The little dreads were enough of a pain!

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Yeah, okay, I never noticed those before. From that angle they could be mistaken for some kind of parts related to the drive train; man that is a lot of dakka, eh?
Oh, no, they're definitely Heavy Bolters - was makign the point that even the original dread had them. I was just saying it was clear inspiration for it. Although giving it a Missile Launcher like so was a neat way of updating the weapon.

However, if this thing is truly putting out a TL'd Missile Launcher (presumably a more powerful ML given the size of it - perhaps a Heavy 2 Cyclone?), TL'd Heavy Bolter and 12 S7 Rending Shots, it will munch infantry, and be even more powerful should they release a Relic version for 40k too.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

21 - 40 of 67 Posts