1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
If they made plastic sister i would start a witch hunter force, Then i could get the inquisitor with the hat, no one else has such a great hat..

My other choice would be cult chaos marines, like sons PMs and noise marines, simply because plastic/ metal hybrid kits are a pain to put and stay together.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Plastic Sisters of Battle
Plastic Guardswomen
Plastic Wraithguard

All I need.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
- Plastic necrons.....almost all of it...espesially Immortals and Destroys in boxes of 3.
- Plastic Sisters
- Plastic Plaguebearers (seriously, what the Hell GW. Why leave them out?)
- Plastic Ogryns, maybe in a box of 3
- Multi-box of Crisis Suits, seriously no one ever takes just 1.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Plastic Last Chancers I would actually do guardsmen if I could play them
Plastic Zoanathropes that come in a group of 3 (same reason as Jaws reason for Crisis Suits)
Plastic tyrant and hive guard in groups of three

·
Registered
644 Posts
I think metals should only be reserved for special characters. Making a lot of the boxed sets plastic means cheaper prices and, thus, more buyers.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
I would like to see

Anything that has a codex entry and no model first and foremost
Any core troop type for both 40k and fantasy
All large creatures or warmachine/vehicles for fantasy or 40k
Any metal box set that has five or less metal models and costs more than £25
A warlord/commander and standard bearer for all fantasy armies
All hybrid kits moved to plastic only
More scenery kits
More super heavies

And on a complete whim collectors 3up scale plastic kits of primarchs / special characters

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Personally I'd like plastic Rough Riders and plastic Ogryns for my Imperial Guard, and as someone else already mentioned, Imperial Guardswomen (female Cadians would be sick, and it would suit the fluff too as every Cadian becomes part of the Guard, regardless of gender).
I'd also like to see the following kits in plastic: Obliteraters, Havocs, Raptors, Chaos Dreadnought and cult troops (including new up to date Beserkers of Khorne as the current 2nd ed ones are starting to show their age). If they were to release these kits I'd start collecting CSM in a heartbeat.

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
Pretty much the entire Witch Hunters/Daemonhunters kits.
I would like to see some HQ's become entirely plastic (for freedom of options)
Thousand Sons
Plague Marines
Kroot Shapers, why not have the option in the box?
Krootox
Marneus Calgar and Honour Guard
etc

Ok, I could pretty much name all the metal models that I find pointless.
I just think that any of those pointless ones that could be included in box sets should be made in the box sets. The reason I picked Marneus Calgar and Honour guard is because they are now full of options, meaning you have to convert. And for the people who can't convert to save their life its a bit of a shame tbh.

I also think the veterans should be made plastic for Marines, I don't see the point for the metal bits, plastic means you can have more freedom with them. Although, they're easier to convert than other models.

Also, any metal/part metal vehicles need to be changed ASAP, that includes artillery (Thunderfire Cannon especially...), They should have been put into plastic a long time ago.

I could go on.. Lots.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Magnus Calgar: no. Papa Smurf is bad enough when they're shilling the metal models.

Honour guards, yes, and take off the damn U's.

Metal chaos cult troops and veteran marines are best options for plastics. Well, and Grey Knights, SOB, and stormtroopers.

·
Registered
267 Posts
New Catachan models would be awesome. The current ones are horrible. I also think that a few eldar and necron elites made in to plastic would be cool

Skar

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
Magnus Calgar: no. Papa Smurf is bad enough when they're shilling the metal models.

Metal chaos cult troops and veteran marines are best options for plastics. Well, and Grey Knights, SOB, and stormtroopers.
Its more about the Honour Guard really me and a friend spoke about it, and I would rather buy a Blister MC (PA or TA), and then buy plastic honour guard!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Eldar aspect warriors, most of them look awesome but there are some let downs (warp spiders, I'm looking at you). Plastic kits with all the options would be great.

·
Registered
491 Posts
PLAGUE MARINES

Really. They are one of the pillars of the current CSM meta and thwy are all metal, with no choices for different heads or weapons. It was the first of my troops orders to arrive and quite a letdown.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sisters of Battle, Grey knights, plague, thousand suns, and noise marines.
i would kill for a plastic inquisitor and retinue..... but that, is an impossibility :(

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I tell you - the number of times on this and other forums I see some variation of 'I would start Witch Hunters / Sisters of Battle if they were plastic' - it's crazy.

I would however, like to see plastic Sisters, not that god himself could make me part with my metal ones.

Plastic Aspect Warriors seem like a no-brainer (and while we're asking the impossible, how about a 50/50 male/female ratio - except for Banshees and Scorpions of course).

Harlequins too. Just imagine what a skilled converter could do with a box of plastic harlequins.

Oh, and maybe, just maybe a plastic Exorcist! Ye Gods of old Rome... That metal monster haunts my nightmares. Not to mention the finished product weighing as much as the rest of my motor pool combined.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Harlequins too. Just imagine what a skilled converter could do with a box of plastic harlequins.
i drool at the thought of plastic harlequins. *drools*

now, correct me if im wrong, but would a potential solution be to have plastic honor guard, and have a choice of gluing the smurf symbol on, but they could also in the sprue to have, like, the DA symbol? or BA? or basically any chapter that has a spot on the transfer sheet? hm? how about it?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts