Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Mmmmmmm...Huron Blackheart...I might just buy him and make him my chapter master :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
All the models look great but the amount of Red Scorp markings on the honor guard is annoying for conversions :ireful2:

I'm with you. The librarian is an awesome sculpt and has only one scorpion marking [on shoulderpad so easily swapped out] and would be an automatic buy. Sadly the honor guard are nice but have a lot of scorpion stuff and so wouldn't work... perhaps a bits site might work here.

Loving Huron, great sculpt esp the shoulders... his face looks a bit gormless to me though... like he's a bit Duh!

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Lugft Huron is amazing. I literally cannot wait to see him painted in the Astral Scheme, either the new Badab War Scheme, or the old WD Orange and Black Version.

I'm slightly disappointed in the amount of sculpted Red Scorpion specifics there are with the Honour Guard, but the librarian is lovely (only the Shoulder Pad AFAIK looks sculpted), as does the one with the Crux Terminatus chest plate. Also, the apparent removal of camoflage schemes that there used to be, but I suppose that's a designers choice rather than something that affects my collecting.

But yes, Lugft Huron is the best model there, and I'm fairly sure that his equipment is fairly none Chapter-ised. Either-way, THAT is my new Grey Knight Grand Master. Those Lightning CLaws, along with the old Lion symbol of the Emperor, all that needs doing is to change the Heavy Flamer nozzle for an Incinerators.

Incidentally, I can just about make out his rules -

Standard Chapter Master Stats, in Terminator Armour, 200pts

He is armed with a Heavy Flamer, Iron Halo, Terminator Armour, and a special weapon, whose name and rules I can't make out. This is obviously his Talon.

He has a rule called Living Legend, Big Guns Never Tire, and Shadowed Fate, what looks like Combat Tactics, a rule called Chapter Master, and a "Special N..."

I cannot make out what those do though.

And yes, the new Fire Claw scheme is amazing. Goddamn the Legion of the Damned.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
228 Posts
have to disagree there, i like the libby/honour guard more. first of all only the left shoulder pads have red scorpions iconography, two of the heads which don't look too hard to fix and one chest plate that that will probably be a bit difficult to remove without ruining the bit

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Either-way, THAT is my new Grey Knight Grand Master. Those Lightning CLaws, along with the old Lion symbol of the Emperor, all that needs doing is to change the Heavy Flamer nozzle for an Incinerators.
That sir, is pure genius! I will almost defiantly do that. Or he might be both my Chapter master and my Grand Master...:laugh:

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
I'm definitely going to be buying the libby and honor guard, also i will also most def buy Huron and use him as Huron blackheart in my chaos army.
Now that im done with my RC army, I think I will buy him just to start a army of the Astral Claws Chapter sporting the Black and orange Scheme. I have to figure a way to make him work with one the 5 Loyaltist Dexes in case no one allows the IA rules at a game. Definatly a Gem of a model.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Nice! Those are some amazing details. Had I been a SM player, I would salivate over these!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts