Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
loads of stuff from forgeworld mainly space marine based photos credit goes to Scryer in the Darkness from Warseer

red scorpion librarian character plus honour guard

some astral claws terminator dude

and a character conversion pack

and shit loads of news about 2 badab war books (IA9 &10)

nothing as far as i can tell about anything GW related, all the future releases have not been shown as per last year as far as i can tell only the forgeworld guys bothered to promote up coming stuff.

some art work by some bloke called blanche

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_ds05Lo6eT0E/T.../1vqxJ4kQrcw/s800/GDBalt2010-028-dArtBret.jpg

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
cant wait for it

Huron is in terminator armour, has a power claw, and a flamer attach to his arm, here looks awesome from what i can see
the upgrade kits comes with from what i can tell is 5 bolt pistols,1 boltgun, plasma pistol, power weapon, power fist, a combat knife, head with bionics, 3 bionic arms, 1 set of legs with bionics
those bionics will be great for my iron hands

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
A little bit more from my friend across the pond:

FW fantasy division: the team is now in place and hard at work,
news should start coming through about chaos dwarfs + other projects soonish.

Plus there will be something necron related @ games day uk from forgeworld, although it was specifically stated that it wasn't in any way related to a new codex.

·
Registered
323 Posts
omgomgomg!!! i wonder if that libby and huron will be convertable

·
Registered
246 Posts
Badab war is good stuff. And the heresy-era are so damn sweet

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
I wonder what else they are going to release along side the Badab War books. Hopefully they'll release shoulder pads for the various chapters, I know the Lamentors sided with Huron, and that the Salamanders were against him, and that the Space Sharks were involved but I can't remember which side they were on. It would be awesome if they released a Tu'Shan model because at the moment every Salamander army you come across is lead by Vulcan He'Stan, and while I do like his rules and his model (even though it doesn't look as good as the artwork), I think it would be good to have a little variety. That is one of the reasons I'm currently not collecting a Salamander army, is the lack of variety, and the fact that every army is the same, with lots of falmer/melta spam, lead by He'Stan.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Well looking around it seems that appart from the forgeworld stuff, it was a complete blow-out of anything really interesting.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
red scorpion librarian character plus honour guard
That solves the second picture I posted in a thread I kicked off a couple of days ago.

:)

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Okay... had another trawl around the online forums. Pretty much from what I can gather, all the really good stuff is to be at Games Day UK, as expected...

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
A little bit more from my friend across the pond:

FW fantasy division: the team is now in place and hard at work,
news should start coming through about chaos dwarfs + other projects soonish.
About fucken time.

Excellent news.

Honour Guard, for the most part look none Chapterised. For that, Forge World have restored my faith - apart from the covering the most boring Saturday Morning Cartoon of a conflict, these two pieces (Fantasy Division (move further east, for fucks sake), and Honour Guard) pick up what looks to be honest quite shit.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
yer from the pics there are of the Honour Guard most of it is none chapter marked, there are a few bits that are chapter marked
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272593&page=14
iv got a feeling that at least 5 of the shoulder pads have red scorpions iconography, ill still buy the kit, as i can use that and the character upgrade kit with the bionics for my Iron Hands Chapter Master Honour Guard

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
I really wish they would make some NEW stuff for C:SW players. Ah well..... I suppose I will just have to learn to do conversions.

In any case, these are some wonderful models.

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
What the fudge is that silly little Eldar thing! I actually like it, but something nags about it - like its a kiddy art class sculpt of a falcon, but looks so well done I can't not like it.
One thing which excites me about it is the twin pulse lasers :D

The Phantom is coming on quite well it seems, though with the extra IA book before the Eldar one it looks like I am off the hook for an Xmas big spend.

Actually, the more I look at it, I like the little bug tank thing.

When is IA11 due? (I need to work out my financing of an Eldar IA book)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts