Daemons
Dark Eldar
Imperial Knights
Spacewolves
Tau
Black Legion
Escalation

Rules
Seems like Knights got faster as they now roll 2D6 for movement in difficult terrain and pick the highest.
Heavy Stubber is AP6 now... Woo!

Daemons
Blood Thrones and Skull Cannons now have 2 additional Bloodletter Crew to beat you with.

Other stuff isn't much. Few extra weapons for SW Termys, better wording for DE for getting weapons of torture (allowing them to swap pistols for melee weapons it seems). Tau has something about markerlights and blast markers that seems like a nurf on scattering blasts. And Black Legion I can't see any change at all from the last one.

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Seems like Knights got faster...
They got faster through difficult terrain, but to be honest the fix was needed. Most gaming clubs that I know played with this rule already, so it's not something that is going to have that much of a impact I think.

Interesting addition to the Skull Cannon on the Daemons side though. Now it can actually use those Bloodletters on the models to strike in close combat. I like it!

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Seems like Knights got faster as they now roll 2D6 for movement in difficult terrain and pick the highest.
Isn't it "multiply the highest by 2" or did I misread/am I misremembering that?

Blood Thrones and Skull Cannons now have 2 additional Bloodletter Crew to beat you with.
Well, you have 2 attacks that have all the stats of Bloodletters, down to the Furious Charge. But... you don't get a bonus attack for each on the assault, which is disappointing--would have been nice to get +4 free Bloodletter attacks on top of all the Hammer of Wrath, rider, etc stuff.

Black Legion Sunburst loses Blind, gains Soul Blaze, and doesn't kill the user if the power fails anymore: just if they Perils.

·
JUGGERNUT
2,558 Posts
Isn't it "multiply the highest by 2" or did I misread/am I misremembering that?

Well, you have 2 attacks that have all the stats of Bloodletters, down to the Furious Charge. But... you don't get a bonus attack for each on the assault, which is disappointing--would have been nice to get +4 free Bloodletter attacks on top of all the Hammer of Wrath, rider, etc stuff.

Black Legion Sunburst loses Blind, gains Soul Blaze, and doesn't kill the user if the power fails anymore: just if they Perils.
GW really loves Soul Blaze. Maybe they'll remove Blind from Warp Talons and give them Frags 'n Kraks? :so_happy: No? Well, I guess we'll settle for Soul Blaze.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sad thing is space wolf termys cost only 2pts more than chaos ones (not including chaos champion tax). They get stormbolters while chaos ones get combi. And the sw ones get atsknf, acute sences & counter attack.

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Sad thing is space wolf termys cost only 2pts more than chaos ones (not including chaos champion tax). They get stormbolters while chaos ones get combi. And the sw ones get atsknf, acute sences & counter attack.
Meh, who needs termies when you have Plague Marines. As long as our termies don't have the chaos equivalent of stormshields, they're not worth it anyway :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts