Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,181 Posts
Have enemy tanks crossed your radar yet? Once they do, i think you'll find that you need a new list (or codex, more accurately). I don't blame you; it's the book. At 1,750 you'll be going up against 1 or 2 crusaders or more chimeras/vendettas than the vomit threshold. For a fun army, fine, for a competitive army.... different codex.
I have a 1500pt list with 20 lances in it. It's not the codex, it's the list builder.

And writing it off as uncompetitive before a single major tournament has been played with the new rules is a tad premature, don't you think?

· Registered
4,181 Posts
You can see it in this forum: http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=75321

The second list in the thread. 85% or higher chance of going first with 20 Lance shots and a big unit of Hellions for Anti-Horde work. I'm not claiming it's going to dominate 'Ard Boyz or anything, or couldn't use tweaks, but it'd certainly do well against a lot of the lists out there.

· Registered
4,181 Posts
Iron Chaos Brute - you don't seem to have a handle on the difference between:

"Helpfully offering constructive feedback on how to improve someone's list in the style they are wanting to play"

and

"Trashing someone's list with single sentence pronouncements on how shit their choices are while substituting effectively your own list in place of theirs, regardless of how similar they might be"

Which might possibly explain why you have 46 posts and a minus number where your rep should be. Try being civil once in a while? It really doesn't cost anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.