Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,159 Posts
1) Competitive isn't always what people want. They may want to have fun with an army. Is it easy to win with DE? Not like some other "easy" armies. Can it be done in any situation? With tactics and work, yes.

2) We're not sure about tactics, strategy, and the like for everything. People aren't even using all the models yet.

3) Don't say nasty things that aren't constructive. I think there will be situations where DE will lose in an hour to mech gaurd. I think there are situations the opposite is true. 15 lances a turn (easy to do) will in general take out mech guard pretty well. Remember, if they aren't shooting, tanks are pretty useless, and that's mostly what glances do.

· Registered
4,159 Posts
I figure the PSB would lose 3, but that's neither here nor there. I think Ragnar's list would be very difficult to deal with, but possible. The DE would have to succeed fairly well with several units to make it. It would be fun to play.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.