Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Okay.. defiantely sold on the plastic BC's now.. the different paintjob looks awesome... £32.50 for a box of 3 of them? Was hoping they'd be cheaper, but i still think its worth it...

£35 for Fateweaver? Thats gotta be one big metal model for that...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Okay.. defiantely sold on the plastic BC's now.. the different paintjob looks awesome... £32.50 for a box of 3 of them? Was hoping they'd be cheaper, but i still think its worth it...

£35 for Fateweaver? Thats gotta be one big metal model for that...
well he is a greater daemon is he not??
dont think il be getting the crushers for a while:( too expensive
oh and check here
http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/pre-orders/games-workshop/august-2010/cat_723.html
much cheaper,get the whole load for 50 whereas its 60 from gw ;)

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
well fateweaver been £35 isnt a suprise, hes a greater daemon and a charcter, as for the bloodcrushers i was expecting them to be £27 like the killa kans altho looking at the sprues for each i can kinda see why the bloodcrushers are abit more, also i might have to grab me those classic csm as well

·
It looked great on paper.
255 Posts
I saw three of the new kits assembled today, the Daemon Prince is epic. I really like the options you have with it. The crushers have more parts than I thought they would, but once it's together it's a noticeable improvement from the metal models. And the seekers are just awesome, I'm pretty sure I'll never use them in 40k but I'm going to get some anyways.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Blood Crushers and Fateweaver up for pre-order

View attachment 7171
$53.75 released on the 21st of August
This set contains three multi-part plastic Bloodcrushers of Khorne. This 89-piece set includes an assortment of spiky bits, chains and icons to allow you to customise your Bloodcrushers. Also included are all of the components needed to assemble a standard bearer, musician and champion. The set also contains three 60mm round bases and three 50mm square bases, enabling you to assemble your Bloodcrushers for use in either Warhammer or Warhammer 40,000

View attachment 7170
$50.00 released on the 21st of August

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
£32.50 for the blood crushers FUCK THAT IN THE EAR WITH A SPOON SIDEWAYS !!!!!!

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
£32.50 for the blood crushers FUCK THAT IN THE EAR WITH A SPOON SIDEWAYS !!!!!!
So in England: Bloodcrushers = £32.50. In America: Bloodcrushers = $53.75USD or ~£35.50

In Australia they cost $90AUD or ~£52.00 pounds. GW has out dickheaded itself, which I didn't even think was possible. Someone needs to teach them how to do currency conversions, we pay 160% of the British cost.

In closing GW can go fuck themselves with a stanley knife.

·
Banned
2,023 Posts
Yep I'll be waiting for a discount store in the UK to get hold of them before I buy them, hence I refuse to buy instore now

·
Mentally hilarious
864 Posts
im new to this but bloodcrusher+khorn chaos space marine=Fast attack chaos space marine riders
I was thinking about this yesterday. With the sudden surge of "counts as" armies from the recently released Space Wolves Codex and Blood Angels Codex depicting different Chaos Space Marine armies (mostly Khorne, for some reason :grin:, Gorewing anyone?) one can't help wonder how long it will take till someone will makes a "Khorne Berserkers on Juggernaughts" counts as Thunderwolves cavalry SW army. I'd do it myself just for fun if I didn't have enough crazy ideas on my list already :laugh:

Then again.. I might.. :russianroulette:

·
Banned
2,023 Posts
If shipping costs are an issue how come I can buy a battalion and get it posted here from the UK for around $80 instead of buying it here for $150, I'm not saying there is no difference betwen big shipping quantities and small, I know there is but it's still ridiculously high in the price mark up!

61 - 73 of 73 Posts