Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Courtesy of 3dken @ BoLS we have pics of the sprues of the new Bloodcrushers, Daemon Prince and Seekers.

·
Registered
131 Posts
AWESOME the seekers are back, can' t wait to buy them

·
Registered
361 Posts
Looks like three sprues spread accross 2 pics. Looks like they all have a lot of options.

Sadly I still prefer the old metal daemonette stuff and pretty sure i still have a bunch of them kicking around in a box somewhere.

Will hold judgemnt till I see them assembled and painted up :)

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
Don't much care for the Seekers or Prince, but the Bloodcrusher sprues look awesome. I'm quite relieved that they decided to include options for a standard/icon bearer and musician as it was kinda annoying to convert them with the metal models. I'll be picking up a pack of these (assuming they come in a set of three).

·
Registered
267 Posts
They look pretty sweet. The wings for the daemon prince look awesome. Those blood crushers are sure going to make GW a lot of money :laugh:

Skar

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
These look sick! Good thing I haven't built up my Daemon army too much yet. What I'd really like to see are Pink Horrors and Plaguebearers in Plastic.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Hurray seekers in plastic.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
These look sick! Good thing I haven't built up my Daemon army too much yet. What I'd really like to see are Pink Horrors and Plaguebearers in Plastic.
The horrors are actually coming in plastic. Unfortunately, just like the Daemonettes, they are nowhere near as cool as the metal ones.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Now we can see the sprues, lets do a pop quiz, the seekers and the blood crushers are both produced from exactly the same sized tool, which is a standard 3 sprue set up, the amount of plastic for the crushers will be slightly higher but the seekers have 5 models and the crushers have three units.
So as they use the same size tool, same size box and the same amount of effort to produce and onl slightly more plastic for the crushers what will the price difference be?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
hopefully not much, but man the daemon prince sprue looks awesome all those different bits, i cant help but drool, same with the bloodcrushers cant wait to get my hands on them and we can expect some awesome poses popping up

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Now we can see the sprues, lets do a pop quiz, the seekers and the blood crushers are both produced from exactly the same sized tool, which is a standard 3 sprue set up, the amount of plastic for the crushers will be slightly higher but the seekers have 5 models and the crushers have three units.
So as they use the same size tool, same size box and the same amount of effort to produce and onl slightly more plastic for the crushers what will the price difference be?
My guess: The Seekers will cost 15£, the crushers 20£. Because that's how GW roll.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Freaking neat

·
Registered
267 Posts
The blood crushers are bound to cost more. They will still be cheaper then the old metal ones. GW know that they are going to sell em like hot cakes, so they will be more expensive

Which is of course just wrong

Skar

1 - 20 of 73 Posts