Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice find Evans! Got another one here as well.

(Also a Rogue Trader omnibus? Guess which three books I just got off eBay recently... oh well they were cheap anyway.)

LotN

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One more new cover, and it's the BEST ONE YET!!!

LotN

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ferrus cover looks amazing! Very nice indeed.
Ruinstorm by Annandale, boy am I bored of that mans writing. Cool cover but not looking forward to that plodding read.

·
Registered
633 Posts
wait...that's what the lion looks like?
....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Holy Terra, right?
Why does he look all scruffy? I mean I know he's supposed to have been this feral child playing at being a knight and all but he has more facial hair than the Wolf King.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Some new covers kindly revealed by the authors!

LotN
Never quite been a fan of the art-style for the Primarchs-series-covers, but Ferrus Manus looks damn awesome there. But what is up with the faces on Ruinstorm?! No no!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Some new covers kindly revealed by the authors!

LotN
Never quite been a fan of the art-style for the Primarchs-series-covers, but Ferrus Manus looks damn awesome there. But what is up with the faces on Ruinstorm?! No no!!
I know they aren't overly popular but I think the Primarchs covers have been awesome. I even like the white eyes!
And I know they are popular but I've rarely liked a heresy cover. I can think of 2 I actually like. Garrow vow of Faith and Horus Rises. Other than that I think they look pretty daft. But maybe I'm not a very good art critic!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts