Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Felt this deserved its own thread, credit goes to Chaosveteran for finding the original, and Shadowhawk to the rest.

The Siege of Castellax. This is going to be frakking awesome! Just one problem, I don't know who to root for!

LotN

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, that looks awesome! Can't wait for this book, and it'll be nice to see CL Werner write a full 40k-novel. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this his first?
Yes it is. He's written two 40k short stories prior to this, Iron Inferno and Black Dawn.

I already know its going to be the best Space Marine Battle novel.
Of course it is. :grin:

LotN

·
Registered
219 Posts
I've been waiting for a peek at this cover, plus I've been waiting for Werner to do a full 40K novel.
Nerdgasm achieved.

·
Registered
87 Posts
It'll make a change to see a Chaos v Orks book, don't see too many of those.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Looks amazing! Really hoping that an obliterator will be one of the main characters always wanted to get in one of their heads.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looking forward to many squishy dead orks... For once a story where whatever bad stuff happens to either side will be richly deserved :p

·
Registered
171 Posts
C.L. Werner writing a Chaos Marines Battle novel starring the IRON WARRIORS with THIS artwork ?

Nope, it cannot get any more badass than this. Know No Fear and Soul Hunter series ain't got **** on this, I tell you !

·
Registered
219 Posts
i'm wondering if he will have POV's for both the Iron Warriors and the Ork factions. I'm assuming that he will.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Likely there'll be 3 POVs. The Chaos Space Marines led by Warsmith Andraaz, the Orks and their Warboss, and the slaves who will play a big part in the novel.

LotN

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Loving that artwork! :biggrin:

Another book to add to the "to read" pile....

·
Registered
11 Posts
My favorite army in 40k facing off against the orks.

I wish i didn't find out about this book so early, im already overly excited!
I loved storm of iron and other iron warrior stories, but i always hoped that they would face an enemy that wasn't the good ol' loyalists. Orks are like the best thing that could happen if it wasn't for tyranids.

And the art, wow.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts