Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought these might be appreciated by fans of Eisenhorn and good artwork, the classic Inquisitor series has been translated into French and given these quite impressive new cover arts. Eisenhorn and Fischig on Xenos, Eisenhorn and Ravenor on Malleus, and Eisenhorn and Bequin on Hereticus.

LotN

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
My god those are amazing, some of, if not the best covers Ive seen on 40K novels. Is this still BL?

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Holy shit. Those are amazing. :shok:

When can I has them in English?

·
Registered
174 Posts
What the fuck? Why are these only being released in french?
I mean, I am all for releasing the books in other languages, but those covers look so good!
I hope they release these(or something) for the rest of the non-french speaking fans!

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Fuck me. Some of the best covers I've seen! They all look brilliant, in the English versions as well please. Lets see the Ravenor ones now!

·
Deathwing Commissar
1,846 Posts
I loved the Clint Langley originals, and I love these as well.

Compare them to the... more amateurish (?) covert art of books like 'Treacheries of the Space Marines', 'Sons of Dorn', etc., and I have to wonder why an artist of this caliber wasn't secured instead.

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
Is it just me, or does that cover for Xenos make Eisenhorn look a bit like Bruce Campbell?

Overall I like them a lot, especially the natural progression of Eisenhorns appearance and a look at three members of his team.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Is it just me, or does that cover for Xenos make Eisenhorn look a bit like Bruce Campbell?

Overall I like them a lot, especially the natural progression of Eisenhorns appearance and a look at three members of his team.
Definitely can't see the resemblance there, but on Malleus, it looks like perfect face doubles would be Mads Mikkelsen and Tim Roth. Or at least that's my opinion.

Likewise, I also think the natural progression is a very nice touch. :)

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Dam it I'm tempted to either Learn French to jusitify having them or simply buying them for "ooooooohhhh shiny" factor. No I don't have any will power, what of it?

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Those pieces of cover art are fecking awesome! :shok:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts