Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't seen these anywhere before. Was there an open day in the US lately? The pics are popping up in various groups on fb. The NL one is stunning, but the IW one is probably my favourite version yet. Not sure what's going on with the design on the RG one.

This was in there as well. I know we've seen the Nid before, but I didn't realise just how big it actually is, even being up on that stand.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Can't be too much longer. These 3 make it half of the legions with their own contemptors, and I think the Prospero book is only a year or so away.
yeah, im really looking forward to seeing what they put out for Heresy space wolves.

MKII/III/IV with wolf pelts? I want to see their rendition of russ too.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Can't be too much longer. These 3 make it half of the legions with their own contemptors, and I think the Prospero book is only a year or so away.
We'll book 4 should be out soon, then calth is right after so we can assume calth will be out by march. But there may be 2 calth books, and apparently prospero will be last. I could easily be 3 years till prospero

·
Registered
109 Posts
That Nid looks a lot less skinny in that picture. Still has a mouth, and a chest mouth, mouth hands, and probably optional mouth tail, but it's much less spindly there.

And, my IW contemptor, oh how I have waited.

The RG contemptor looks...odd. I'll reserve judgement til I see some paint on it though.

·
Registered
782 Posts
The Raven Guard one is a little strange but I'm noting that the markings have a kind of Polynesian vibe that sits quite well with the Carcharodons. I haven't read the last HH book but I seem to remember someone mentioning a group of RG that sounded like a possible origin for the Carcharodons. Maybe they're related.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts