Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We played a Cleasne mission at Pet Shop Comics in Louisville, Ky. It was on a full city fight terrain table :shok::biggrin: . The Dark Eldar failed to beat the orks in strategic roll so I as the Orks went first :victory:. After setting up and having my Big Mek ready to snipe with his Shokk attack gun i was ready to take the first turn :wink:.

Turn one. My orks poured forward trying to get into a possition to take the Dark Eldar. My Gretchin ahd war buggies moved into an uncotested corner to attempt to hold it. Moved my bikes into a build to try and cut off the Arcon and the jet bikes she was next too. Moved both trucks 25 inches (I love red paint) to cut off the dark eldar (one moved right infront of abuilding packed with Dark Eldar warriors :shok:). Next i moved both killa Kans forward.
Shotting phase. My Shokk attack gun scattered and missed its target of a Dark Eldar raider :threaten:, so i used my Lobba and tried to take it out, first shoot was not on the base so didnt do a thing, the second though, right on target. I rolled a 6 so i penatrated the tank, BOOOM. One raider down :victory: . My Stormboyz rolled a one and lost an ork as they moved forward (not waagh, the Stormboyz special move) :laugh:. The rest of the shooting only took a few more Dark Eldar boyz. So Orks got to draw first blood (on both sides :laugh: ).
The Dark eldar moved its raiders and Talaus to stratgic area's inorder to get some shooting done. The Raveger moved into position to shoot down more boys. Three Raiders went around to the left.
Shooting phase was funny, many ork boys did die, but when the shooting at the trukks took place, the Dark eldar player could only immobilize and stun both trucks after failing to hit and hurt it with most shoots. The DE player was like :threaten::ireful2::angry:, i was like :grin: :laugh:.
Assault Phase. The Talaus assaulted the Trukk with the Mega Armor nobz trying to destroy it for good. Failed to hit :threaten:. Jet Bikes move away from the warbikes and somewhat closer to the Trukk, as did the arcon.

Turn 2. The Mega Armor nobs get out of the trukk ready to do some stompin. The rest of the boyz and Warboss move closer to the Dark Eldar to do some choppin. The Warbuggies moved a bit farther forward to get to a better spot and burna some Dark Eldar that got out of their Raider. The Gretchin moved forward some more. Warbikes move more around the inside of the building getting ready to attack the jetbikes. One warbike got its wheel stuck and crashed :laugh:. The Stormboyz rolled a one again causing them to take one more wound from the extra move they get :laugh:.
Shooting, My Shokk attack gun, if i remember correctly did nothing again :ireful2:, missing its target :threaten: :laugh:. The lotta's stun the Raveger as well as taking out a destingrator. The Dracons Raider was stunned this turn but no major damage. More shooting took place, but mostly my orks were trying to make more noise than really do anything effective :laugh:. My wartrak with its skorcha burns some DE Warriors good causing them to fall back to the edge of their table :shok: :p.
Assault Phase. My Mega Armor nobs attack the Reaver Jet bikes, a squad of Dark Eldar warriors, and the arcon ready to do some smashing, as also my warbikes go into close kombat 2 more bikes crash from leaving rough terrain :shok:. The Warbikes also attacked the Reaver jet bikes, but they were not close to the mega armor nobs. The Arcon using combat drugs and an agonizer killed the only Mega Nob that was able to get to her :fuck:, one other took a wound. The Warbikes lost one from the syberites punisher and combat drugs. Warbikes took out one Reaver as did the Mega Armor nob, two DE Warriors were taken out from the Nobz.
Movement, Since the Arcon was no longer in close combat, she moved away from it and to a building near a sqaud of orks and the Warboss ready to strike :threaten:, as the Talos moved next to her ready to do the same :threaten: .:threaten:. The Dracon dismounted from their stunned vehicle and towards the trukk that the other DE warriors and guns failed to kill. One raider moved around to try and kill the warbuggies, another moves to get infront of the trukk :laugh:.
Shooting. The Raider shoots at the warbuggie and penatrates it blowing one up, the skorcha wartruk survives. Passangers on another Raider try to take out the Wartrakk but fail to do so :ireful2: :shok:.
Assault. The DE Dracon assaults the Trukk planing to take it out once and fore all :threaten:. The Talos and Arcon launch over the building and into close combat with the Warboss and the Talos. The Warboss was happy because he didnt have to go hunting for them :laugh:. The Arcon deals 3 wounds with her agoniser, but one was saved, The Talos killed a few slugga boys. The Warboss did wound the Arcon, but the Shadow field prevented her from taking any :p :fuck:. The boyz failed to wound the Talos, but had more than 12 boyz left so they were fine. The Dracon and his retinue of Incubie destroyed the Trukk causing it to drive away 12 inches and crash with the boyz getting out.

Turns 3 and 4 will come later tonight when i get off from work and have time to post it ;). Till then enjoy the teaser :p

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was it the huge cityfight table that they have? That thing is uber sexy!!!!!
Yes :D
111 inches across ;)

We only used about half the table though :p

·
Registered
127 Posts
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

DA ORKZ IZ GUNNA KILLZ DA DARK ELDARZ!

Oh, how much I love being in an ork character. Sounds like an intense battle. Of course new ork are gonna win!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I
Love
NEW
ORKSSS!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
i vsd a dark eldar player t day with my space wolves

he had nids as support because he couldnt make the 3k points... i got wasted

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Hope the Dark eldar win it looks like it

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Yeah, by the title you should be able to tell its either theadomancy or a really big cheater, though since this doesn't add anything to the discussion im going to add something now.

Cool batrep.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts