Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not sure how many people know of this(I just joined) but there are "Lost" Space Marine Legions that GW left open for people to invent their own. The Lost Legions are the II and the XI, and there are no files on them.

I want to hear what your Legions would be.

My Chaos army is a Lost Legion that I named the Planet Killers. They worship Nurgle. I paint them Catachan Green and Brazen Brass. When I can I will post pictures.

(Chaos owns you)

·
Registered
211 Posts
They can be anything you want them to be. These are just a little mystery that is part of the 40K universe and are open to much speculation and design. Make of it what you will. It is all good.

·
Ex Mod.
4,245 Posts
yeah, its sometimes cool to have a gap in the story for people to speculate over. there re many reasons why they could have been expunged - simply because they did something so terrible all records were deleted, they could be on a secret mission etc

some people write their armies fluff so that they are one of these missing chapters.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Mad King George, they are what you choose. Space Marines turn to Chaos, so if you choose a Lost Legion, you can choose whether they're still loyal or not.:good:

And cccp, GW says that the Inquisition deleted all files for their own reasons.:fuck:(That was for the Inquisition)

And as a matter of fact, I was originally painting the Death Guard but I accidentally bought Catachan Green and it turned out too dark:headbutt:and I decided to say my miniatures were a Chapter formed from the Death Guard until I learned there were Lost Legions.

angels of fire, I think you misread. People said the Grey Knight and Legion of the Damned are the missing Legions, but the Grey Knights have no Primarch and GW is hinting that they might be a Chapter formed from loyalist Death Guard contigent, and the Legion of the Damned are presumed to be survivors of the Fire Hawks Chapter of the 21st Founding(Please tell me what that is, Wikipedia gives me 3 million pages:angel:) GW made sure nobody could find any Legions to be the II or XI.:nono:

P.S. The Blood Ravens Chapter have no history or Primarch. GW has used subliminal messaging to hint that the Blood Ravens's Primarch is that of the Thousand Sons. For example, in the book Dawn of War Tempest, Arihman called the Blood Ravens Librarian "Lost brother of Arihman". I'm curious to hear what you have to say.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts