Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
a new chaos marine codex maybe. or just a symbol of what is to come. just speculating. or simply just a cool picture of chaos armies.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Shouldn't tzeench be opposite to khorne?
Nah. Tzeentch's rival is Nurgle. The rivalries started out Khorne:Slaanesh and Tzeentch:Nurgle in the original Realms of Chaos books.

There was 1 or 2 editions where it switched to Khorne:Tzeentch and Slaanesh:Nurgle. But they switched back years ago.

My guess is they're replacing Slaanesh in Age of Sigmar. Slaanesh has always been a problem when trying to market to a younger demographic. After the switch to 3rd ed 40K, GW tried really hard to make Slaanesh more tween appropriate and it was mostly just bad and stupid looking.

AoS definitely seems to be a major play for a new demographic. So I bet that's how they solved it.

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Well, that would explain the excerpt about Slaanesh in the Sigma books:

He/she's not dead, just captured. So either the new symbol is The Horned Rat (seeing as Skaven is now part of the Chaos faction) or Slaanesh has a new symbol.

My moneys on The Horned Rat, to make the Skaven a bigger part of the Chaos faction.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
His avatar, Tyrion was slain by a Champion of Lileath, Alith Anar.
The same Tyrion that went to capture Slaanesh? Does this Champion of Lileath have anything to do with Slaanesh? May Slaanesh have corrupted Khaine or even merged with his spirit to form a new god?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Maybe Slaanesh mated with the horned rad and have produced the new chaos god: The HORNY RAT!!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
you mean "was".

1 - 20 of 69 Posts