Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day all you sprite minded cobbers.

Been playing the hobby for at least 10 years now. Racked up over 10000 points of imperial guard and have only recently committed heresy against the emperor and picked up a delicious Eldar army trying to be power playing hero of course (Looking to add some Harlequin allies to try and make it a bit more friendly for non Tournament/League games)

Will be nice to have some discussions/List sharing with all you same minded plastic crack heads. I may even be able to give you a half decent tip or two ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice to see another guard player, even if you have gone over to the Xenos.

Welcome!
Thankyou! I thought I had better stray slightly from my guard to paint something a bit different (Having something to bring something competitive to tourny might have been a factor as well :wink2: ) but they will always be my favorite army to play even if they are on the receiving end of a fair few prostate exams!
Might throw a list or two up and see how you all think.

Cheers!

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Welcome, I run heaps of traitor guard alongside my csm's and demons. But I have to admit my best victory ever was a guard combined arms gunline. Don't discount the guard. But that was a couple of editions ago. Welcome to the forums, I am only recently returned myself.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Welcome, I run heaps of traitor guard alongside my csm's and demons. But I have to admit my best victory ever was a guard combined arms gunline. Don't discount the guard. But that was a couple of editions ago. Welcome to the forums, I am only recently returned myself.
Love it! Would love to see any piccies you have up if you have any. Always loved looking at some of the conversion work that people spin up with traitor guard.
Don't worry the guard are never discounted >:)

EDIT: Just saw the link for them, like how you have used the catachans!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts