1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

for all you Ork lovers somethingcool to start of the new waaaagh! with :grin:

Ork datasheets

The sub for one has really had my day, I was planning on putting together a datasheet almost the same as this one for fun. GW beat me to the punch:wink:

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True, the thing just stays active even after it has landed! Still a lott of fun to use though :wink:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I agree...way underpriced. i didnt get to look through the rest though due to some pressing business but i might come back for a look

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
The Green Tide is one of those things that you just have to say Holy F*ck to and hope no one is crazy enough to use, because that's friggin' scary. I don't care who you are, 100 boyz is gonna take a long time to carve through, and they're going to do a fair bit of damage in return.

·
Registered
171 Posts
The Green Tide is one of those things that you just have to say Holy F*ck to and hope no one is crazy enough to use, because that's friggin' scary. I don't care who you are, 100 boyz is gonna take a long time to carve through, and they're going to do a fair bit of damage in return.
imagine a 6000+ point battle and you just takes this.

just imagine the setup of it split it in two war camps and set up one in your deployment area with everymodel 2" appart(uses the whole deployment area) and take the following strategic assets: flank march and carefull planing. as you only have one reserve unit you get them all straight away.

an 8ft by 4ft table would look like this(not to scale)

[ww^^^^^^^^^(oooo)wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww]
[ww^^^^^^^^^^^^^(oooo)wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww]
[ww^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(oooo):fuck:wwwwwwwwwwwwwww]
[ww^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(ooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww]
[ww^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(oooo)wwwwwwwwwww]
[ww^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(oooo)wwwwwwww]
[ww^^^^^^^^^^^:shok:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(oooo) www]
[ww^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(oooo)ww]
[ww^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(oooo)
[ww^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ww]
[ww^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ww]
[ww:fuck:wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww]
[wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww]
--------------------------------------------------------------

(0000) means no mans land
w means ork or waaaaaahhhhhhhh(he he he)
:fuck:means nob or war boss
:shok: means oponents comander and opponent
:laugh: means you as your opponent tries to comprehend what just happened

and you can contest every damn objective because you can claim your whol army is at every objective(i know its cheesy but would be worth a good laugh)

·
Registered
0 Posts
You know this sounds funny but at a mega battle we played a few years back the only person who matched me in points (14,000) was an Ork player....... He brought his Gretchin in a 5 gallon bucket.

·
Registered
171 Posts
ha ha ha sounds like some of the players i know, most dont even have cases for there models so just dump them in a box or GW bag

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Can't access it due to my host. Government and all :) ah well. I seriously took like 100 pics of that stupid 54k point game and I can not find it!!!

EDIT: We are getting way off subject, if you want to continue I suggest PMs.

·
Registered
171 Posts
write down both links and have a look later
im thinking of heting the beast from figures in comfort

and one of these for my high elves army http://www.intersponge.com/

·
Registered
368 Posts
The green tide scares me. Are there even enough heavy bolters in existence to stop that many orks?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Well, 100 orks all spaced 2" for coherency with 1" wide bases in a block formation would cover about a 30" by 30" area. Even tucked into each other some that's still going to be 2 square feet of orks! I can easily see 3 of those in an apocalypse game (for about 900 points each after upgrades and warboss costs). That's a whole lotta orks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts