Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bam. The pose has potential and the wings are cool, but I'm unsure about the half ribbed half smooth armour and more unsure of the wing collar at the top of the torso.

What do you think, Heresy: new character in a Campaign or just a pretty model? Could this be a sign of a Tau-esque update for the glorious Angels??

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I Think the "ribbons" on the left side of the armour is a bad attempt to look like muscle fibres. And those fangs on the skull helmet? Here comes the Blood Apes!
It is a great pose i Think and I like the wings but it is alittle to much.

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Hmm very cool here, like the model. Not too sure if its heresy or not but find it unlikely he certainly seems to be related to the death company with his iconography which is post heresy/death of primarch.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is in no way a Heresy era BA Chaplain. We are on Heresy Online and I often ask 'Heresy' or 'my fellow Heretics' what they think. Sorry for the confusion there.

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
I like the pose, and the weird toothy smile of the face. But those those wings, don't like them at all.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Bam. The pose has potential and the wings are cool, but I'm unsure about the half ribbed half smooth armour and more unsure of the wing collar at the top of the torso.

What do you think, Heresy: new character in a Campaign or just a pretty model? Could this be a sign of a Tau-esque update for the glorious Angels??

There should be a few more pictures floating around because I have seen some on facebook that also show a new termie character too in 1 of the shots, will try to hunt out the pics to put here

·
JUGGERNUT
2,558 Posts
The terminator character is the same one that was included in the campaign from a while back. Captain Karlaen I think.

This model's just a bit over the top, especially that collar. I guess he won't be easily decapitated, but he won't be able to see around him in battle, either.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Phone typing is driving me nuts today. Model is too ornate, give me ribbed or artificier armour not both.

Karl is a jerk, no one cares about him. Assasoh my fuck this is too much. Im out.

·
Registered
811 Posts
The photo with the prices is from the next issue of Warhammer: Visions. Betrayal at Calth was originally going to cost £115 but they bumped the price down last minute. The visions issue had already been printed.

As for the blood angels characters and the assassins, supposedly a follow up campaign to Kauyon named 'Montka' will be featuring them.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wonder if they'll get around to Krom Dragongaze.
I'm sure they will. He was a wicked model, and I'm sure people want to use him.

As for the blood angels characters and the assassins, supposedly a follow up campaign to Kauyon named 'Montka' will be featuring them.
Any kind of source on that or are you speculating?

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Guess there will be a Mont'ka book. From the GW site:

This bundle gives you everything needed to field the Emperor’s Shield Infantry Platoon, a formation found in War Zone Damocles: Mont’ka.
At least the Guard will be getting some Formation lovin' past the Steel Host. It'd be pretty swanky for the BA to somehow get wrapped up in it, maybe making this new Chaplain a special character.

I keep having to remind myself of Cassor (er, Moriar?), the DC Dreadnought that can be taken as a Troops choice.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts