Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im currently starting my new space amrine army and have gotten stuck with the all important question what color am i going to paint them i am really stuck on this one and if anyone could help me out i would greatly appreciate it. im jsut looking for ideas tips on what colors might be good. stuff like that. i jsut want to stand out but ahve a serious paint scheme cause im tired of the sad old ultramarine players that seem to jsut be endlessly squashed out into the world of 40k so any help would be great. i currently have a couple ideas and will post pics later( one idea floating is starwars cause marines have striking similarities to storm troopers but im thinking that would be best if i was a guard player) so any help would be amazing
my email is [email protected] send ideas there or just post them here

thanks

·
Registered
131 Posts
This is probably one of the hardest choices you will ever make!....

I always find it difficult to choose. You wanna find a colour you are fairly good at painting and a good contrasting colour for effect. I find the blue spectum good starting point. Whites can be fairly difficult but are ok as a trim.

the paint job on the attachment looks fairly good, personally i would change the trim colour to black to add some contrast. just my thoughts...

i like the idea of starwars type. i had some black and white ones in the past which is fairly similar.

good luck with whatever you choose!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well honestly i dont know what i want to paint i am a very close combat related player and i want to incorperate that into my paint design but i dont know what to do

·
Registered
15 Posts
I personally love the Black Templars because there fairly easy to paint, you can get a lot on the battlefield in a short space of time and they look great

1 - 6 of 6 Posts