Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Well folks that is GW for you. Both the Sunstorm and the Dread Mob data sheets are form Apocalypse reloaded yet are labelled as new.

·
Super Moderator
8,559 Posts
Well folks that is GW for you. Both the Sunstorm and the Dread Mob data sheets are form Apocalypse reloaded yet are labelled as new.
They have released some of the data-sheets from the books for free several times. So, looking at it another way you are getting free things; also they are new to the website.

Marketing wise, they do encourage people to buy several of the new kits; however, it is still free stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
I must sayI like the Deathstrike datasheet, looks like I will be including one in my army, but only for Apoc, the regular rules kinda leave much to be desired.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I think that it is great that they are making this stuff free. It just annoys me that they are labelling it as 'new'.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I was looking forward to somthing free and new, unfortunatly I had already paid for it a while back. I am quite disapointed.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Relax I am sure that there are plenty of datasheets that are still only found in the apocalypse rules books. Sheesh!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts