Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edited stuff a bit as photobucket seemed to have done some resizing, nearly all of them are now as big as I found them in my mailbox this morning :wink:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hmm, so its basically all of the imperial armour options for the most popular items? I can see why its £30 now, but as I'm not buying Forge World stuff I won't be getting it.

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It also has rules for special units like the fortress of arrogance, the brass scorpion and various others. In addition it will contain a few dozen sheets like the tyranid ones, with stuff from the normal codex. But indeed quite a bit of FW stuff, hope most of the xenos stuff will be in there, otherwise there's a chance some people will have to buy a full IA book just for 1-2 unit profiles :wink:

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright guys, did some editing and the bigger, better pics are up now in the first post of the thread. Enjoy! :mrgreen:

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
New, large scale pics of the datasheets here link

Full credit on this should goes to Farskit over at astronomican, thanks for turning one hell of a shitty day into something positive!

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Score. Me is looking at these shiny things in a big way. Still had the Hell - Hammer though.

Cheers Heph

·
Registered
999 Posts
SWEEEETTT!!! My warlord is soo gonna rock. Mmwwhhaaaaa.... :twisted:

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pathwinder14 said:
SWEEEETTT!!! My warlord is soo gonna rock. Mmwwhhaaaaa.... :twisted:
Stomp.....'what do you mean you win' :wink:

Indeed very cool for you, not only will you end up with a very cool mini but you'll also be able to use it during what will undoubtably be a game to remember!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Mini, what mini? paths warlord titan is gonns stand at like 3~4 ft :lol: , about a meter for folks in england

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still a mini compaired to the 'real thing' :wink:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Or 'maxiature' surely?

BTW, DaemonsRus, mostly people in Britain still use feet and inches anyway (which is why all 40k distances are measured in inches, I guess) even though apparently the government promised to go metric about 130 years ago. And when we do use metres, we spell it 'metre' not 'meter' (you know, like 'centre' LOL!).

'...two countries, seperated by a common language' as Oscar Wilde said.

:cyclops:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Eh wasnt sure, when i was in england only for a short time though it was about 50/50 in use between feet/meters

·
Registered
999 Posts
hmmm...oh well. Looks like I'll be using Red Orc's "maxiature" if he doesn't mind.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts