1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
+FRATER DOMUS+

Group:
+ FRATER DOMUS +
Member No.: 56355

I'm relatively new to 40K. I've been working on building/painting a Codex Space Marine chapter (the Steel Falcons! Yahr!) and have just started actually playing the game. With two games under my belt (one a draw and the second an utterly devastating defeat) I'm looking for a more robust playing venue. I live in the Lexington, SC area, and have played twice at Heroes and Dragons. The folks there seem to be nice, but the tempo of the games there seems to be a little low. I'd really like to start devoting a majority of my weekend to playing matches, but so far I've only been able to grab one game a day on two separate Saturdays (one of which was with the manager at the store, which I really appreciated). I'd like to find somewhere where I could play several games over the course of a weekend to build my skils toward entering tournaments, plus the game is really fun! Any suggestions would be welcome.

·
Febris Militarius
919 Posts
Welcome!
Find friends and play in your basement! Build a board or makes friends who have one already.

Good luck and welcome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts