Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Speccies, never fear, for the rain shall never again make it impossible for you to see!

I could see all kinds of crap going on with this, such as people spraying dirty plates as a washing up prank. However, the implications of such a thing are astounding. Never again will ketchup elude its owners by hiding in the corner, or laptops short circuit by a single spilt drink.

Most importantly, we can spray all our painted models with it and play in the rain without fear of killing them all. Seriously, it would make killing Titans that much more fun, make LED mods much more awesome and finally make Night Fighting make sense.

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
I'm just bummed that it comes with a sort of frosted white appearance so I can;t use it to waterproof my lovely black modding tophat.

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
I have been looking into this since you pointed it out this morning. This will be awesome for the hospital.

On the wet table everything would just slide off the sides nothing would stick, blood, puss, hair, urine... nothing.

Xray table
exam tables
cat boxes
kennels
bathtub in the back
toilet bowl
walls in the quarantine area
computer screens
the daylight plate on the refractometer
the cabinets especially next to the trash cans
Elizabethan collars

List is endless.

Thank you for posting this.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Maybe so, but I still think it'd get grotty on the inside. Just because water slides off it, doesn't mean that particles and bacteria can't get into the fibres, so it'd start to smell pretty soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts