Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah, recieved my copy of Nemesis this morning (I love you Lord of the Night :p), thought i'd get a thread up ready for the imminent spoiler tags and discussion of the next few weeks, will keep updating throughout today and the next few days.

PS. If you havn't already i'd advise pre-ordering it off the Black Library website to get it this early. :)

CotE out.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
So yeah, recieved my copy of Nemesis this morning (I love you Lord of the Night :p), thought i'd get a thread up ready for the imminent spoiler tags and discussion of the next few weeks, will keep updating throughout today and the next few days.

PS. If you havn't already i'd advise pre-ordering it off the Black Library website to get it this early. :)

CotE out.
Aww thanks CotE :biggrin:, my copy of Nemesis was waiting for me at home as well. Im starting it now and once im finished ill have a review up for everyone to read. Until then.

Where are you currently in the book?, im at chapter 3 as I type this.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Well im at p.g 244 so far, out of 507, and so far Nemesis is bloody excellent. And while the Assassins are all cool in their own way, they are absolutely nothing in comparison to the Chaos Assassin. He is sweet!.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Nemesis as in... Resident Evil?:victory:

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Fucking power reader there! mustve really enjoyed it then!
Indeed World Eater, it was a very good book but... it lacked that one totally epic moment that makes it a 10/10. A Thousand Sons had the Prospero Razing and that was one of the best-written battles in Black Library.

Nemesis is a definite 9/10 but im not sure about a 10/10. Once CotE is finished with it we'll have his opinion to contrast with mine.

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've posted my review up alongside yours LotN. Here. :)

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
S.T.A.R.S...

Sorry, getting carried away...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts