Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts

·
Disciple of Change
354 Posts
Good stuff. Another nice find. I personally used the grey Knight head conversion on my chaos black Knight ferniest. This is golden

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is for people who want to start early. I am thinking about converting some terminators for an early start on my army.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Nice guide, but why go about it, when they are about to get a kickass update, and you can order the weapons separately?

Yea, cool if you already have a few sets, but I will rather stick around and wait for the next months. :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
would be good except that power sword is no longer in production, well to be fair hasnt been for about 10 years, i would use the ravenwing power sword in its place.
http://www.bitsandkits.co.uk/ravenwing-champions-power-sword-p-51.html
mainly because its out of the ordinary shape compared to normal power swords and its would have an almost spear like quality to it.
Most bits shops are sold out (For a change:p) of ravenwing swords, so by the time youve gone to the effort of gettin them and converting them, April and the new GKTs will both be here! :chuffed:

·
Grey Knight Converter
2,169 Posts
The sanguinary guard weapons work well for grey knights. A box of them and some metal rods make great grey knights. Example below

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Most bits shops are sold out (For a change:p) of ravenwing swords, so by the time youve gone to the effort of gettin them and converting them, April and the new GKTs will both be here! :chuffed:
Those bloody bits websites are a pain in the ass!! maybe they could sell the same bit to multiple people and they can share it on a rotational basis, like a time share, so that terminator cyclone missile launcher you can have the first week in april, two weeks in august and random rolling weekend in December.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Those bloody bits websites are a pain in the ass!! maybe they could sell the same bit to multiple people and they can share it on a rotational basis, like a time share, so that terminator cyclone missile launcher you can have the first week in april, two weeks in august and random rolling weekend in December.
That goes in my signature!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts