Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I have a task from hell ahead of me when I get home. I am going to have to repaint and possibly strip my Space Marines. Then I am going to repaint them, also I just aquired a fairly large Eldar army that is in different stages of being painted (well painted so I do not think I have to strip any) but am going to have to paint them as well.

So my ultimate questions is how do I finish 19-20,000 points in models quickly while still giving them a 6 or 7 paint job to start with. I own an Airbrush and will be repairing my second one as well plus I own lights, magnifying glasses, mini vice along with a ton of other goodies but any ideas on how to get through these as fast as possible while not doing a shitty job. Sigh and any guesses on how long it's going to take? :shok::shok::shok::(

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
at that many points its going to take a long time to do i just wouldn't repaint the marines, unless you have to

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i want them all to have the same paint scheme, some of them are still the old scheme but I know I had an issue with fuzzy primer. So some will need to be scripted regardless. I just need to set up a converbelt system with painting them. Maybe get the wife into helping me base coat wm to speed it up some :).

·
Registered
538 Posts
you'll need to take a 2 wk vacation to achieve this. 12 hr days striping and painting. no easy way around it. You'll wish you were back at your real job before you're done with it.
only way to speed it up,is to recruit some friends to help.

·
Registered
784 Posts
A far as painting goes, blast them there basecoat, line in your shade and hit it with a light dry brush, but as they said its going to take a while...good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts