Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title pretty much says it all. I'm going to be modeling a Nurgle DPrince w/ Wings (possibly from the new plastic kit when it comes out) and I'm not a fan of a big, lumbering, slimey monster with bat-like wings. So if anyone has some modeling ideas or links to I how I could achieve this please post. :victory:

·
Registered
592 Posts
The engines of a Land Speeder could work with some added GS work, I've seen something similar done before. Looks really neat on the current Nurgle Prince!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!

lav25gunner: Thats perfect. I think I can manage that.

Orochi: Awsome idea, but I was going for an "AAAHHHHH RUN!" reaction and not an "LMAO, he looks like a hobo-DPrince." reaction lol.

Cruor99: That could possibly be better, I'll have to look at the parts to see which looks better.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I used the engines from a Valkyrie kit, cut down to make them shorter. They work pretty well size-wise with the current metal DP kits. I'll try and get my crap-tastic camera to take a decent picture.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Taking the FW blight drone as a cue, how about a couple of these on his back, Green Stffued up and with a ducted prop?

The site has loads of cool old looking radial engines (i found it looking for engines for project of my own)

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
The title pretty much says it all. I'm going to be modeling a Nurgle DPrince w/ Wings (possibly from the new plastic kit when it comes out) and I'm not a fan of a big, lumbering, slimey monster with bat-like wings. So if anyone has some modeling ideas or links to I how I could achieve this please post. :victory:
new deamon prince actually has some jet like back attachments included in the set.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.