Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title pretty much says it all. I'm going to be modeling a Nurgle DPrince w/ Wings (possibly from the new plastic kit when it comes out) and I'm not a fan of a big, lumbering, slimey monster with bat-like wings. So if anyone has some modeling ideas or links to I how I could achieve this please post. :victory:

·
Registered
592 Posts
The engines of a Land Speeder could work with some added GS work, I've seen something similar done before. Looks really neat on the current Nurgle Prince!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!

lav25gunner: Thats perfect. I think I can manage that.

Orochi: Awsome idea, but I was going for an "AAAHHHHH RUN!" reaction and not an "LMAO, he looks like a hobo-DPrince." reaction lol.

Cruor99: That could possibly be better, I'll have to look at the parts to see which looks better.

·
Registered
941 Posts
a havoc launcher also might work!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I used the engines from a Valkyrie kit, cut down to make them shorter. They work pretty well size-wise with the current metal DP kits. I'll try and get my crap-tastic camera to take a decent picture.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Taking the FW blight drone as a cue, how about a couple of these on his back, Green Stffued up and with a ducted prop?

The site has loads of cool old looking radial engines (i found it looking for engines for project of my own)

·
Registered
25 Posts
You could try getting some lego aircraft engines, and then using GS to make them look more Chaotic. Bricklink has tons of individual lego parts, and this might be the sort of thing you're looking for.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
The title pretty much says it all. I'm going to be modeling a Nurgle DPrince w/ Wings (possibly from the new plastic kit when it comes out) and I'm not a fan of a big, lumbering, slimey monster with bat-like wings. So if anyone has some modeling ideas or links to I how I could achieve this please post. :victory:
new deamon prince actually has some jet like back attachments included in the set.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts