Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I like the melta-guns on your bikes, especially with the Apothecary. Very effective against lighter vehicles. Maybe Melta Bombs in case you run into anything too big, you'll have to get within 6" anyway to make use of melta rule, some cheap insurance.

I would try to get a LR Crusader for your LC termies and put Belial with them. Have LC on Belial, 4 LC Termies w/ Banner and HF. Remember you can't assault when you Deep Strike so transport them, softening up targets with Hurricane bolters and TL AC. If you are going to Assault may as well have HF because you don't need the extra range.

I like having two shooty terminator units. Some people like to mix them and have them enter via DS. Especially if you have 3 units you can DS half of them rounding up (ie 2), which allows both assault and doesn't have them standing doing nothing waiting til next turn to assault. Depends on which tactics you prefer. Probably better to mix-and-match at 1500 pts.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.