Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a tournament that is coming up this Saturday, and I am looking for advice to pick from one of the following list, can some Space Marine or Iron Hand experts give me some suggestion? Thanks.

All lists below are 1000 points on the dot.

List 1
--HQ--
1 x MotF

--Troop--
3 x Tactical Squad (5 Men) with Plasma Gun
1 x Tactical Squad (5 Men) with Flamer
4 x Razorback with Assault Cannon

--Heavy Support--
2 x Tri-Lascannon Predator

Idea: Razorback with Plasma Gun Marines inside rush towards objectives, drop the marines then go search and destroy. The Razorback with Flamer Marines will transport MotF, rushing towards enemy entrenched troops, with 2 flamers (one from marine, one from MotF's Servo-Harness) will annihilate light infantry with support of the Razorback.

Meanwhile, the Tri-Las Predator will cover the main opening area, covering grounds and threaten enemy tanks, the Razorbacks will also go on the hunt, taking down MC/Heavy Infantry with Assault Cannon.

List 2
--HQ--
1 x MotF

--Troop--
2 x Tactical Squad (5 Men) with Plasma Gun
2 x Razorback with Assault Cannon
2 x Rhino

--Elite--
2 x Riflemen Dread (2 TL-Autocannon)

--Heavy Support--

Idea: The Marines will be transported in Rhinos, finding objectives and just sit on it until Rhino explodes. Razorbacks will be on the move, serving as potential objective denial unit as well as fire support.

2 riflemen dreadnoughts are going to be use as Anti-Air and light mechanized units. with 48" range they will be deployed in the building, where assaulting them will be too much of an investment.

Finally, the Tri-Las Predator will hold still and deploy on area with clear line of sights, denying enemy tanks or MC from charging towards the riflemen dreadnoughts.

List 3
--HQ--
1 x MotF

--Troop--
2 x Tactical Squad (5 Men) with Plasma Gun
2 x Razorback with Assault Cannon

--Elite--
1 x Riflemen Dread (2 TL-Autocannon)

--Heavy Support--
1 x Centurion (Default Heavy Bolter/Hurricane Bolter)

Idea: With only 4 possible denial troops (2 Marine and 2 Razorback), this army is going to play defensive as gunline army. The Riflemen Dreadnought is going to stay way behind and shoot from a tall building, while Centurion will be semi-mobile and hold any Horde that try to charge towards the gunline.

Please give me some advice, any feedback is helpful, thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts