Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title says it all. I, after a few weeks (Silence. It's hard for me to get to hobby shops.), have all but one of the many paints I need to actually start repainting my Black Templars in their new scheme. Unfortunately, this paint is one that I have never ever ever actually seen on the shelf, despite the fact that it is one of the most useful colours ever, it is utterly essential to my painting scheme, and there is no coluour even remotely compatible with any alternate range of paints that can be used on a model being painted with Citadel stuff.

I will give whatever it takes to get this stupid stupid paint pot, obviously more for an unopened pot but will accept unused, including trading miniatures, painting or making models (40K only), or flat out money. That is how much I want this paint now, after trying so hard to get it for so long.

I live in Sydney, of Australia, and anyone in this area or who can get the paint to a postal address anyway can fill this offer. Actual postal address will only be supplied to serious traders, for security reasons.

I want that bloody paint.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts