so i placed at the ard boyz preliminaries and this is the list i used

HQ - Thraka
HQ - Big Mek/ KFF/ CB/ Burna/Eavy armor/Bosspole/2xGrot oilers

Elite - 15 Burna boyz
2x Elite - 7 loootas

2x Troop - 29 boyz/1 nob w/pk
Troop - 19 boyz/1 nob w/pk
Troop - Deff Dread/2x Kustom Mega Blastas/armour plates/grot riggers
Troop - 8 nobz/ 1 pb / all big choppas/ cyborg body/ all have different equipment
Nobz Battlewagon - 2x Big shootas/Armour Plates/ Deff Rolla/ Grot rigger/ Red Paint

2x Fast - Deff Copta/ TL Rockit launcha

Heavy - Battlewagon/2x Big shootas/Armour Plates/ Deff Rolla/ Grot rigger/ Red paint
Heavy - Battlewagon/ 2x Big shootas/ Armour Plates/ Deff Rolla/ Grot rigger/ Red paint
Heavy - 3 killer kans/ 3x Rockit launchas

Ive got enough time between now and the semi finals to buy a few more things for my army so anyone got any suggestions?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thanks tinytim for the help on building my list it worked real well against the space marines, but then i went up agains 2 guard players and got my ass handed to me.

i took the kustom mega blastas becuase i have an undying hate for anything with 2+ armour saves.

·
Registered
712 Posts
agreed

on another note. I like the list but would like to see some more lootas. Not sure what to cut though

·
Registered
212 Posts
I´d replace the Killa Kanz Rokkits for Grotzookas, s6 and 2x small blast per kan = priceless amount of wounds, I suppose you´ve got a Painboy in the nob squad, if not, gofetch!

Sadly I agree on dropping the Mega Blasta and instead go for double Skorcha, since the best way orks have to kill 2+ saves, is mass amount off fire, orks wounds t4 as good as guardsmen, and if the 2 30 man squads you´ve got s shootas, you can easily bring end to 2+ save units, with mass amount of fire :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts