Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I am pretty experienced with photoshop. If anyone needs a sig, I would happily make it :D

Please, when requesting a sig, try to give me something to work with - Not just an "Whatever u wnt, i just need 1." Please, if you have any images you think would be good stocks, just post them up ^^

Here is some of my work: (Not all WH related, but this is one of the reasons I want to do this - Never really done much with warhammer sigwise).

(I despise Hollywood undead, it was a request. My next pics explain fully where my loyalties rest ;D )

I also do avatars ;D

So please :) Request away ^^

·
The Omnipotent
256 Posts
They look pretty damn professional. Good work. I've never requested a sig before, might come up with something soon.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Hi Mate, liking your work a lot, especially the lighting :victory:

I dabble in PS a little bit, and i've done quite a few sigs, but i haven't managed to pull off one of my ideas properly yet for my own sig.

Basically i'd like a Space marine flamer, which looks as if it's encased in a glass fronted box, with the words:

IN CASE OF HERESY

BREAK GLASS

on the glass itself.

Reckon you are upto the challenge?

If not, just some tips on how to do it would be appreciated as i'm always looking to learn.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
If Possible I would like a signiture incorporating an image of a chaplain, Specifically one similar to this

With the words "High Chaplain
Matt "Lethiathan" Denton
Crimson Fists 3rd Company
"Till Death Do us Part" "

If at all possible. Also is there a charge?

Lethiathan

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey i like your work and if its not to hard id like a sig made.

id like an action shot of a xv8 crisis battlesuit landing(from a jump) feet first on a space marines chest while firing its burst cannon(minigun model) into its chest with the blood splatter and firing at another space marine in the distance with the fusion blaster like on a desert battlefield with a smokey/blue sky.
With my name (Shaddurak) in the bottem left in blood red.
and the words "The Greater Good spreads" above my name in the same colour

·
Registered
657 Posts
when your not busy can you make me a sig.im wanting the guy dow here.....

....with this colour scheme......

....in front of this background....

.... with the words "the phalanx will fall, and Dorns line end.We will make sure of this,in the grandfathers name." some where on it. and maybe a small nurgle symbol in the corner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts