Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahoy, mateys! :victory:

Currently, I am working on the last part of the prologue to a short story fanfic series regarding my future Chaos army. I started to create some bakcstory fluff for it, and as the concept evolved to new hights, I started to write it down, and I will present to you the different parts as I finish them.

Part one (out of a total five-ish) is nearing it's end, but I need some help from you guys with adding some Lore-correct "facts" to my story. As of now, there are two things I am interested in:

1) A good date to use for when the memoirs of the main character of the story was written. It could be pretty much any date in the 41st millenium, but it should not collide with any important events (13th Black Crusade, 3rd war for Armageddon, etc.).

2) A place in the galaxy where the planet Mathalûs IV can be located. It should not be in the vicinity of Imperial activity, but not too far away from human activity alltogether. It should, however, be near systems under Eldar controll, and they should have some interest of the planet. It should also not bt too far away from any Ork colonies, but not in an area of attention for any great WAAAGH!.

Thanks a ton on advance.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot for the map, it was up much help. I think that a nice location for the planet will be in the Segmentum Obscurus, far to the left on the outer spiral arm...

Now I just need a good date.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts