Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
>> Just read Emo Hunters constructive and well thought out thread in the Fantasy section. Can, as the title says, What is the fuckin point in Neds/Chavs etc. Do You get them in all countries, or do they just blight us here in the UK? If you do, what are their collective names in your country.

·
Registered
666 Posts
C.H.A.V: Council House and Violence...total dickheads have to put up with tons of them as theres a council estate at the back of my school...Fuckin ronkswood:angry:

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Never heard of neds, but Chavs are an absolute nightmare. theres this group of idiots in class that are really annoying. When they open their mouths, a verbel diahorrea of "innits" and "bluds" usual ending in an insult to my interests in wildlife. Don't ask me. I dunno.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
i thought it was Council House Alcohol and Violence??

they are a waste of space. they fail life so must die. they disrupt classes and intimidate people they see on the street. Hang them all up I say!! The fuck up the countries enonomy be going on the dole and doing fuck all to ket out of their sal de sac lives. Also imidiate castration should be a law for all chavs to stop them reproducing and creating more human leeches.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Excuse me for not being British, but I don't know too much about chavs and neds, apart from the fact that they are utter douchetards.

So, could someone please explain it all, so that I get to know my enemies better?

·
Registered
995 Posts
I believe I already explained to one of you guys about the American version of Chavs. It's called a Wigga. A white guy who thinks he's a "gangsta." Keven Federline is a good example of a wigga. Some of the time these guys are also whiskey tangos, phonetic alphabet for WT. White trash. They walk around in baggy pants and "wife beater" tank tops and talk like they're from the ghetto. Most wiggas come from middle class neighborhoods. You find them working at the local Burger King. Forever.

·
Registered
177 Posts
i live in middlesbrough and its complete nightmare for chavs especially where i live cause theres a youth centre near the local shops and its a pain for people like me (goth's moshers and wat not) cause not only are we on our own they really out number us like 7 to one. but if i ever see one of them on there own they do fuck all to you and its kinda funny when they take the piss outta ya and you see them on there own they shit them selves

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
lol yeah truly but even if i was on my own and 3-4 of them tried somehting on me i d still tell them to stfu you c**ts just to see what happens.

i wont go looking for a fight but if a fight comes begging then its hoooah i get to beat you up and rob you

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
ahh Chavs, if I rules britain I would stop all there basic human rights, I would allow police to kick the crap out of them for no reason other than they can, I would order all Chavs to be castrated so they stop poluting the world with there burbary seed, and just generally make there worthless lives as hellish as possible

·
Registered
118 Posts
hahaha chavs are the funiest things alive they walk around sayin the weirdest things like "brap brap 'sup chipmonk" with their big baggy traky bottoms around their knees and best of all since their such scum ive decided to buy a box of scaven and paint them burbery just for a laugh

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
wow... at least they wear reproduction burbury... I can't imagine hoods can afford the real thing, and burbury stores have cops in 'em at the doors every time I've been in one. Stateside, Burbury is a high-class name... the gangs here walk around in baggy jeans and wifebeaters and signify their gang allegiance by a bandana or something similar.

Stateside, our equivalent of these guys are the crips and the bloods, I think... and somehow, I think our gang problem is a fair bit worse over here since any jackass can get a firearm... I can go to Wal-Mart and get an automatic weapon... so... yeah. Unless something's changed, it's a hell of a lot harder to get guns in Europe, and to my knowledge, you guys don't have firefights outside of inner-city schools. It's mostly a problem in New York and Los Angeles, although it happens some in most of the major metropolitan areas.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
Stateside, our equivalent of these guys are the crips and the bloods, I think... and somehow, I think our gang problem is a fair bit worse over here since any jackass can get a firearm... I can go to Wal-Mart and get an automatic weapon... so... yeah. Unless something's changed, it's a hell of a lot harder to get guns in Europe, and to my knowledge, you guys don't have firefights outside of inner-city schools. It's mostly a problem in New York and Los Angeles, although it happens some in most of the major metropolitan areas.
I dunno, gun crime is increasing quite abit here in England these days

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Yep we've got wiggas/chavs/neds over here in NZ as well. What a waste of air. We generally just take this piss outa them as much as possible. Its great fun. They all walk around with baggy pants on, hoodies with the hood pulled up over their heads while wearing a baseball hat and grunting. Sex on legs.

·
Registered
72 Posts
ahh Chavs, if I rules britain I would stop all there basic human rights, I would allow police to kick the crap out of them for no reason other than they can, I would order all Chavs to be castrated so they stop poluting the world with there burbary seed, and just generally make there worthless lives as hellish as possible
it needs to be said mate, fucking grow up. you can't kill or torture people you don't like, just because you can.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts