Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres some Necrons im painting for a friend, he got em in not so great condition with cruddy paint job on em(worse than mine) so been working with them practicing a little, nothing too fancy though, custom color though hope you guys like it

Heres an Immortal

Heres his Lord

One of the better warriors

And a Destroyer.. Too bad the one that came out the best has the end of the gun for his guass flayer thing w/e missing

·
Registered
432 Posts
seems like a pretty good color scheme... pics are a bit small and blurry so its hard to tell, but I like the dark blue on them. You need to base them though :) A good color scheme is only made better by a good base :wink:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ty :D and the blue is about 60% Midnight Blue 40% Boltgun Metal to give it a Dark blue but also metalic necron look, and if by base you mean like a base coat yeah i used Chaos Black but it was hard for these guys because they were previously painted, had to paint over it :(
Sorry about the Pics though room has bad lighting and i got a crappy camra :?

·
Registered
432 Posts
I meant the base they are standing on :)

Even gluing some rocks on the base or something will make the painting stand out that much more.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OH! that base lol *slaps forehead* sorry, but yeah that will be left up to my friend if he wants them, im def putting something on the base of my chaos marines though!
Some of the warriors do have rocks on the base just hard to tell because i had to prime over them :(

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seems like alot of the posts for my necrons were lost, so anyone who had posted tips if you could repost i would much apreciate it :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts