Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Half commission, half favour I guess. Two Ghost Arks, an obelisk and a Stalker for a friend.

I'll post my progress here, he's okay with me painting it at this stage unless he can find a better commission artist for a competitive price, but at the moment I'm just building.

Here's the first ark. Now I COULD have left the warriors separate. But guess what? I didn't. :p

At the moment the vehicle is in the three pieces as shown in the first two pics to make painting a little bit easier.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
thats a bit rough..you do the work UNTIL he can find somebody else...doesn't say much of what he thinks of your skill:shok:

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats a bit rough..you do the work UNTIL he can find somebody else...doesn't say much of what he thinks of your skill:shok:
Nah, that was my wording not his.

It's not like I need the work. The building part was a favour in return for some excess models he had that I needed, and I only offered my services as a commission painter if he didn't find anyone else. There are a few others around, but they all seem to be busy.

I've done some commission painting in the past, but generally I only paint to a tabletop standard. I can paint to a competition level. But I made sure he knew that I would charge accordingly, although still competitively, compared to the others. :good:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts